Memories of my life and my subsequent journey as a vegan

August 15, 2009

Added new pics to my posts!

Just a note: I've added some pictures to some of my older postings. Unfortunately, I'm posting the pics a little late.

Please click on the links below for the pics, and also be sure to click on the pics themselves for a clearer view:


  • from USA to Sri Lanka-1970



  • my childhood in sri lanka in the seventies



  • my childhood attraction to miniatures



  • >my ninth birthday party also in sri lanka



  • >journey from kandy to a south pacific island



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Powered By Blogger

    Followers

    Search This Blog

    Favorites

    • Lionel Richie, Glen Campbell
    • Eagles, Carpenters, ABBA
    • Elton John, Beatles, Bee Gees,
    • Victoriana
    • Eighties music
    • The English Patient