Memories of my life and my subsequent journey as a vegan

July 23, 2009

Thanks for posting comments on my blog:)

Hey Kaiser Kobayashi, Lazy Owl and everyone else who posted comments on my last posting,

I really appreciate your comments and it's encouraging to know that you are following my blog :)
It would be great too, if you mention your own blog name when you post comments so that I can go look at your blogs as well. If you want to keep your comments anonymous that's perfectly okay too :)

Kottu has an excellent bunch of blog writers, I feel privileged to be on here amongst them :) I feel kinda humbled when I read some of the brilliant writing on here!
Kudos to indi for creating Kottu!

6 comments:

  1. hey there,
    loved your posts! why dont you add some photographs too.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zephyr, I'll work on some photos, do you have your own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah now tell us more about dollhouses and birthday parties!!! *claps his hands gleefully* ;) And its always a pleasure reading! blog away! have a great day! Cheers! K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaiser LOL, stay tuned for my stuff on my dollhouse craze! **Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey SH200, I haven't started blogging yet, but I'm an avid follower of certain blogs. :) (can't think of a better description) Your blog reminded me of a time gone by where things were much much better, perhaps nostalgia is getting the better of me :) but I believe that things were much much better when we were younger. Thanks again for the pix. Take care and keep writing,

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Zephyr for your very nice comments:)

    I'll try to post more pics soon. My favorite memories of my life are those of my childhood. I just feel that those days have a magical quality that can never be relived except in memory.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Search This Blog

Favorites

  • Lionel Richie, Glen Campbell
  • Eagles, Carpenters, ABBA
  • Elton John, Beatles, Bee Gees,
  • Victoriana
  • Eighties music
  • The English Patient