Memories of my life and my subsequent journey as a vegan

March 25, 2010

Dollhouse vignettes-1978 -1979

As you know from my previous postings, dolls and dollhouses were part of my childhood interests.


I wanted to share some scenes that I created as a twelve year old, centered around my dolls and 'cupboard dollhouse'. My father helped me by capturing the following scenes in photos:




Christmas 1978 at Ken and Daisy's house.


This picture features the living room in my 'cupboard dollhouse'.


(double click on picture to enlarge)







Christmas Dinner 1978 at Ken and Daisy's house.


This picture features the kitchen in my 'cupboard dollhouse'.


(double click on picture to enlarge)








Ken & Daisy having a Picnic at Deuba Beach, Fiji-1979



(double click on picture to enlarge)





Ken & Daisy at Deuba Beach, Fiji-1979



(double click on picture to enlarge)









Ken enjoying the sun at Deuba Beach, Fiji-1979


(double click on picture to enlarge)











Daisy, Ken, Skipper & baby Alice with Snowy the dog-having a picnic-1979


(double click on picture to enlarge)












Daisy with baby Alice and Snowy the Dog- 1979




(double click on picture to enlarge)






4 comments:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Quite silly yet honest and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I had no idea that they made dogs to that scale too... The beach looks like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://stringhopper200.blogspot.com/May 7, 2010 at 8:55 PM

    Thanks memoir books! I took a look at your website, there's some pretty good tips there for writing memoirs.

    Thanks Bardo :) appreciate your comment!

    Hi Chavie, thanks for your comment! Yeah, you can practically find anything in 1:12th scale now.
    Yeah we all enjoyed the beach :) including the dolls lol.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Search This Blog

Favorites

  • Lionel Richie, Glen Campbell
  • Eagles, Carpenters, ABBA
  • Elton John, Beatles, Bee Gees,
  • Victoriana
  • Eighties music
  • The English Patient